Grow Your Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence Gets Results!
According to research, performance success is one-third IQ and two-thirds EQ.
If you have wondered why your career is stalled or plateaued, or if you simply want to get on the fast track to the next level — then keep reading.
We live in a fast-paced world made up of competitive workplaces and chaotic personal lives. Understanding and utilizing these skills can be the key in exceeding your goals and achieving your fullest potential.
Recommended For You
A) Emotional Intelligence Assessment Package
Research shows that 90% of top performers are also high in Emotional Intelligence. Your IQ at age 15 is the same at age 50 – it is fixed! Your personality is hardwired. It is the style that defines you—you are enough! Emotional Intelligence is the strongest driver and differentiator of leadership and personal excellence.
With feedback, awareness and practice, Emotional Intelligence will be improved.
Emotional Intelligence is made up of 5 skill sets — self-perception, self-expression, interpersonal dimension, decision-making and the ability to manage stress. Developing these skill sets will affect how you manage your behavior, navigate social complexities and make personal decisions that will achieve positive results.
Dr. Mick Ukleja is a certified MHS (Multi-Health Systems) coach in Emotional Intelligence. Mick’s has worked with Fortune 500 Companies, Non-Profit Organizations and Academic Institutions.
Now, Dr. Mick Ukleja offers an exclusive one on one personal coaching session using the EQi 2.0 model. This individualized coaching session will help you achieve personal fulfillment, expand your awareness, deepen your relationships, reveal new choices and help you achieve the life you desire.
Take EQi 2.0 Assessment Package for $379.00 (a $700 value)
Online Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- First scientifically validated and most widely used Emotional Intelligence assessment in the world. Based on more than 20 years of research worldwide, the EQ-i examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses.
Customized Assessment Report that is specific to YOU
- Emotional Awareness: Recognizing one’s emotions and their effects
- Accurate Self-Assessment: Knowing one’s strengths and limits
- Self-Confidence: A strong sense of one’s self-worth and capabilities
- Emotional Self-Control: Keeping disruptive emotions and impulses in check
- Social Awareness: Handle relationships and awareness of others’ feelings, needs, and concerns.
- Prevention of Career Stalling & Derailment: The primary causes of derailment in executives involve deficits in emotional competence. The three primary ones are difficulty in handling change, not being able to work well in a team, and poor interpersonal relations.
- Identified Leadership Blind Spots: How critical components of your EQ work together to balance and support each other leading to unleashing your full potential.
- Increased Results: Focused, Action oriented strategies to enhance strengths & targeted areas of enrichment
45 minute One-to-One Confidential Personal Coaching Session with Dr. Mick Ukleja which includes:
- Strategic Interpretation of Your EQi 2.0 Assessment
- Deeper Understanding of How Your Emotions Impact Your Life
- Fresh Awareness that will Provide New Choices Available to You
- A Specific Plan That You Can Activate Now
B) Read: Who Are You? What do You Want?
Emotional Intelligence also entails knowing where you are and why you are there. When you know where you are, you will discover that it is a lot easier to get to where you want to go.
Emotional Intelligence is practical. It includes asking yourself what will you do and how will you do it? If you do not have a plan, your dreams will elude you.
Knowing your allies and how they can help you is integral to being emotional intelligent. There are people all around you who want to help you, they just don’t know it yet.
These dimensions of successful living and more are found in Dr. Mick Ukleja’s quick and simple 153 paged book – Who Are You? What Do You Want? Four Questions That Will Change Your Life.
“This book is powerful! If you can answer the questions in a thoughtful way, you’ll come out a better person, because you will know who you are, what you are doing, and what’s going to guide your journey.”
—Ken Blanchard, author of The One Minute Manager
“An excellent guide for bringing out your best.”
—John Wooden, college basketball legend
“My wife and I have ordered copies for our children so they can benefit from its wisdom and life lessons.”
—Bob Eckert, chairman and CEO, Mattel, Inc.
“This short and readable book is packed full of lessons for anyone interested in living a more purposeful life.”
—Patrick Lencioni, author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Hard copy of Who Are You? What Do You Want? signed by Dr. Mick Ukleja- $17.99 (free shipping anywhere in the US)
For more information please contact us.